DNAVision provides the powerful combination of two next generation technologies for your genome sequencing projects. During project design, the most appropriate platform, either the SOLiD 4 / 5500XL or the Illumina Hi-Seq2000, will be selected to maximize the efficiency of your assay with an appropriate combination of short and long insert sequencing. We provide much more than sequencing data and our comprehensive services inlude:
- Guidance for study design
- Delivery of all information and guidelines required for a successful assay
- Planning of experiments
- QC on each sample
- Library preparation and QC
- High throughput sequencing
- "A la carte" bioinformatics services for data analysis. Please contact us for a complete description.
- Raw data with QC report (sequences in fastaQ format).
- Sequences in Fastaq format after filtering low quality reads, trimming of low quality sequence ends, trimming of adapters.
- Map reads to reference human genome (Coverage depth distribution of the mapped reads along the genome).
- Mutation identification (Identification of SNPs, Indels),
- Mutation description : quality scoring, positioning, statut, ID number if in database, functional impact (in exons),…
- Identification of structural variants
- Clear and complete Reporting
- Specific Pedigree bioinformatics analysis on request
- Sending of data and report